Sunday, April 10, 2011

SoMEthiNG aBOUT Me

1. Do you watch/read the news?

No not at all, I don't like the news because what hey show. Its probably the most depressing show on television.

2. How would you describe your look?
Depends on what day it is and where I'm going. I'm from NY so I'm versatile.

3. Did you play sports in high school or college?

No I danced company for a while in high school but gave it up so I could work.

4. Would you rather give up lipstick/gloss or high heels?

Lip gloss I always for get ti put it on.

5. What is your favorite show to watch on TV?

Army Wives, or Gray's Anatomy.

6. Would you rather bake or cook?

Bake its so relaxing I just hate the clean up.

7. Shorts or skirts?

Neither I hate my legs.

8. What is your favorite scary movie?

The Grudge little Kids are freaky. I love scary movies

No comments:

Post a Comment