Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Skinny mini

Well as always I say every monday I will start my diet and as always I fail to do so. Mr. Is coming home in about a little over 100 days and that means it's crunch time. Since the deployment began I have lost an over all 30 pounds and I still need to lose the last 15. That would put me at about 130. I desperately want to walk in the gym looking better than I did when I walk out of it last year. I started today with full force eggs for breakfast, protein for lunch, hummus and pretzels for a snack and salad for dinner is the agenda for todays meals. I weighed in at about 144 this morning and my goal is to lose 1.5 pounds a week. Calorie intake of about 1000 to 1200 with a hour and a half workout. I plan on working out at least 6 times a week resting on Monday's. I figure I can lose the bulk of the weight in my last few weeks here and finish and maintain once I get to Ft. Hood. I am going to get skinny or die trying.



The first step is admitting you have a problem.

1 comment:

  1. I think you can do it girl! High five for the 30lbs!

    ReplyDelete