Monday, April 4, 2011

SleEp who ?

I'm literally had on no sleep the last few days. All together I think I got 10 hours over this passed weekend. And it's not because I was out late or hanging out. It wasn't because I didn't feel like sleeping because I love to sleep, I just couldn't. This weekend I was helping my older cousin get somethings ready for a party we are decorating on Friday. We were making center pieces and taking about how we wanted to go shopping the following day. I took my time because I know I was not ready to sleep. When I got home it was tome for Mr to wake up. We were able to Skype and I got to see his face. God I miss his face. It was a good convocation all I did was laugh. Before we knew it he was off to work and I laid in bed till it was time for me to wake up.

As planned I went with my cousin shopping and found some cute things for the house. I also bought Mr's cousins baby shower gifts. I love shopping for gifts I have way to much fun and go way over board with them. As I was shopping I spoke to Mr. again and then the Internet went out. I knew it went out because his room mate signed off at the same time. This lead to another night of not sleeping. With his Internet out and my father off to the sun shine state to say god bye to his brother I couldn't sleep. It just wasn't an option.

I spent most of my Sunday afternoon making things for the baby shower and putting together a basket for her. I had promised Mr's little sister I would take her to her volleyball game ( they won!) Afterwards we watched Army wives and Coming Home and then I was off to no sleep land. I occupied my time with text messages and phone call to several wives before I finally laid down around 1 knowing I had to let the dogs put early since my father is away. Even though my eyes were telling me rest My body was telling them no.

I think I stated at my phone more than I actually slept. I don't know-how I'm gunaa make it though the day. Hope work is slow ad I get home at a reasonable time. I pray that he calls today and I get to sleep. I look like death and I feel like passing out on this train.

On a brighter note I reached 3000 views and I'm almost on my 125th post. I think I should do A give away or something to celebrate. hmm what to do??

No comments:

Post a Comment