Friday, April 1, 2011

LinK THis


Link-in it up once again from Wife of a Sailor

1. What romance movie scene reminds you of your s/o or spouse and the LOVE you share? submitted by Simply Sunshine and Daisy's

Probably the "You complete me" portion of Jerry Maguirer. With all the ups and downs in and out of our relationship he is definitely the one who completes me.

2. If you were allowed to deploy with your husband to a war zone would you and why? submitted by

Yes definitely I would be the crazy wife saying "DONT HURT MY HUSBAND"

3. Have you ever done anything (intentionally, or unintentionally) to embarrass your spouse/significant other in front of his military cohorts? submitted by Marrying the Navy

All the time but he's not easily embarrassed

4. What is your most irrational fear? submitted by Eights on the Move

The dark even though I sleep in it. I watch to many damn movies.

5. If you could only live in one kind of climate for the rest of your life, what would it be and why? submitted by Many Waters

Aruba.. perfect everyday all day ahhhh

1 comment:

  1. LOL don't hurt my husband crazy wife would be added to #3... ;)

    ReplyDelete