Friday, April 15, 2011

FilLEm In FriDays




As always Linking up with the best !


1. With PCS moves happening every few years, do you take the time to paint and decorate your home? submitted by Life as Mrs. JPT Well we haven't pcs yet but we did decorate our 1 st apartment and I did pain one wall for a little color. I plain on making our home in Benning once we pcs As homey as possible we will be there for a while.

2. If you could live in any home on a television series, what would it be? submitted by Standing By Him Potable Meredith's house in Grey's Anatomy I wouldn't mind living in a house with all my best friends around me.


3. What inspired you to start your blog? submitted by Pink Combat Boots

Well I picked it up from another wife from my FRG. She was writing about her kids growing up and her coupon habits. I though it was a cute idea so I just started to write.


4. What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever seen on base? submitted byAdventures in Life

I saw a convoy of Brads going down Tank destroyer with a big sign satin over sized load. All I could think to myself was well duh.


5. Which historical figure (politician, writer, artist, scientist, actor, etc…) would you like to have dinner with? submitted by Army of Two Probably Mrs. Clinton and Mrs. Obama I would mind sitting and chatting with them over some wine and good food on how crazy this world really is.

No comments:

Post a Comment