Sunday, April 17, 2011

GETting TO KNow ....

1. What's something you've eaten & liked, but didn't think you would?
Sushi, the though of raw fish is like yuk but so yummy.

2. Plastic surgery? Yay or nay?
Yay I want some bobbies

3. Two things you love about spring are?
Warm and smells great !

4. When's the last time you went on a picnic?
When I was about 6, my brother and I went to the park with our grandparents.

5. What's your favorite app?
FML I love reading them, it gives me something to giggle about.

6. Who does the grocery shopping in your house?
We go together we have way to much fun shopping.

7. Would you rather take a spin class or zumba?
Zumba definitely makes me feel sexy

8. How often do you go out to dinner?
Once a week. Mr. say thats how he cooks for me, but don't be fooled
because he cooks like a pro ;)

3 comments:

  1. Cute post, I'll do this same one too!

    I'm with you on the boobies, but my mom had breast cancer so I don't want to run the risk of impeding any early detection, you know?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on the boobies! I laughed when I read that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol thanks gals at least im not the only on in the itty bitty tity committee

    ReplyDelete