Monday, April 18, 2011

O MonDay

Well, heres a quick hello! I hope everyones weekend went as splendid as mine. Mr Harlem got neutered saturday morning and then I went shopping all sunday afternoon. It was a success once again. I got some really cute thing for when I move back to Texas. I gotta stock up on the NYC swagga now because down south Ill never get the deals I get back her and the clothes are just way more advance. Sorry I have t brag I live in the greatest city on earth. I am truly blessed I get to experience what many people dream of. Any who work was work and I haven't slept do to a whiny dog. I just finished prof reading an essay for Mr. brushing up on my skills. Im so ubberly proud of my college man. We actually met back in college about 4 years ago but he never finished. I'm just glad he has the drive to do it, specially over in Iraq. The month is almost over that mean **** its time to get moving. I just got on the waiting list for on post housing. Thankfully I know some people ;) who work over in housing. Just cant wait any longer i'm filled with a ton of different emotions its crazy. Well anyway Have a great week ladies Ill check in soon <3


When you hold on to everything, you walk away with nothing....

No comments:

Post a Comment