Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines Day


Well, this Valentine's Day was filled with sniffles and staying home sick from work. I didn't feel so well this morning so I begged my mom to call out sick with me, and we stood home together. But on a brighter note my husband did receive his Valentines' Day themed package this morning. Here's a look at it before I sent it

It was filled with your average Valentine's chocolates, Pez dispense, lolly pops, boxers, a bunch of pictures we took over the years and lots more. I was excited to get a call at 4 0'clock this morning saying he got it just in time.

Tonight is going to be filled with alone time with my puppies and a nice book. My parents are going out for dinner and Daddy got mommy a nice pair of earrings. They make me smile.

Hope you ladies are enjoying your men if they are home ... and the ones who are like me with a deployed soldier next year will rock

No comments:

Post a Comment