Sunday, February 13, 2011

O ShUChs


So this weekend was filled with family time and me time. On Friday I just hung out with my mom and watched TV and talked about our week. Its nice to relax after a long week at work. It's going to get interesting soon due to the act Megan got into research and we have a new assistant joining the team. I cant wait to see what happens next and what I'm going to have to deal with. But just a few more months of NY working and living left so I took advantage of this weekend to spend it with my two favorite little girls aka my sister-in-law and my little cousin. But before I got to spend an amazing afternoon with them I had to get a root canal redone. Now your probably thing ouch! We hell yea it was ouch! Turns out that when I originally got my root canal done they missed a nerve. Now this nerve has been caped for 2 year got infected and needed to be cleaned out and all patched up. After three hours of drilling and poking he finally finished up and I can honestly say I hope I never have to do that again. After a gruesome morning I finally picked up my little cousin form her house and we were off to O's house. We did our usual singing along to the words of the song and dancing around we finally got there and it was time for girl time. We went for tacos and then off to Melina's volleyball game. We finished off the night with making cookies and talking about good family memories we have of our own families. I think its great how they both get along. It feels good that I can blend both of my families together. They have made this deployment a lot easier.

Speaking about deployment look what I Ordered !!




I know its a little early but it takes over 8 weeks to get here so I wanted to make sure it got here before I started packing up. Another mil spouse found a website where they make the banners for free all you have to do is pay for the shipping. Defiantly something I couldn't pass up.

Today I picked up my antibiotics for my infection and some Motrin. Since I had to wait 45mins for it to be ready. I took the opportunity to go get my nails done. This my friends hasn't been done in a while so it was well deserved. Well, anyway its time to get ready for another work week aka another week closer till I have O in my arms again.

Drive = Passion

No comments:

Post a Comment