Monday, February 7, 2011

Its all about me !!


So I did some thinking and I never actually post anything about myself nor my personality.
So here are just some random facts about me.


I am a proud Army wife ( you already knew that)
I was Born in Brooklyn
I have a B.A. in English
I met my husband in college
I'm Hispanic but don't speak much Spanish ( I'm ashamed of that)
I like music but don't know words to any songs
I love to drive but never have a place to go
I hate calling people friends (I only have one)
I like to dance
I am apart of a sorority
I like to read almost anything but sci-fi
I'm afraid to fail it's not in my vocabulary
I don't remember being a kid ( I tend to block things out)
I hate to clean but I hate messes
I don't like people staring at me it makes me uncomfortable
I hate complements but like being praised for my good work.
I don't like when people are mean to me or don't like me
I hate buying clothes it makes me depressed
I start things but never finish them
I don't like being lied to
I don't forgive and forget I tend to hold grudges
I hate being left out or when I'm the last to know
I hate the cold
I love dogs and am allergic to cats
I don't know what I want to be when I grow up
I want to join the military but I'm married to it
I never got a middle name so I made one up
I am addicted to my phone and Facebook but have no reason to be
I like to know what people are thinking
I don't take negativity well
I don't like fried food
I love nachos and buffalo wings
Candy makes me sick but I love to eat it
I hate movie trivia
I like horror flicks but scare myself at night
I use to think I was a gansta and a punk rock kid in high school
I love to go on swings
I love to sit and smell the summer air at night
I love the sun but hate the beach
I don't know how to swim
I don't know how to do line dances
I love my job
I love the South
I don't like most people but am the friendliest person you'll meet
I think my husband is the best thing next to slice bread
Love is the hardest subject in life
I forget easily
I keep secrets to myself
I think I'm better than most people (But who doesn't)
I hate to lose and will kill to win
I think the world is black and white gray is just an excuse
I never settle
I don't like excuses but always have one
I hate when people expect me to know something
I don't like holding in my feelings
I have a lot of enemies in this world
I PRETEND to be shy
I don't like the Backstreet boys nor N*sync
I think GOD is LOVE
People don't take the chance to get to know me
I love Grey Anatomy, Glee, and Army wives
Im in book club
I love fountain soda!!





(New hair-do)

I probably sound conceded and mean but I'm just opinionated

No comments:

Post a Comment