Sunday, February 27, 2011

ByE ByE FeB


Finally this month is over. It was the longest shortest month in my whole life. I was completely taken back by the way I was acting towards the fact that Mr. is deployed. The first few months I can the way I was dealing better with it than now. After R&R I was definitely depressed and now all I want is to talk to him and think about moving back. I had some high and low points during this month and this week I can honestly say was my lowest point so far. I need to find a new hobby to take my mind of these next few months.

I recently started to paint my own nails. I usually go get a mani once a week. Im obsessed with nail polish but always refused to buy my own. Last week I painted my own nails at my little cousins house with OPI Black Onyx.
It didn't come out great but I did it again last night. This time I got better at it. I also bought a new top Chip free coat from Essie. I also picked up a liquid eye line. I probably watched at least 2 hours of YouTube videos on how to apply both. I want to be able to do my own manicure when I get back down south due to the fact its way more expensive to get them done. I don't understand how NY the fashion capital of the world and most expensive city in the USA has better prices for quick beauty fixes. I hope I get better at it. I ant to by every color is see lately but refuse to if I cant paint my own nails. It would be a complete waste.

The highlight of my weekend was packing Mr. a box. I was small filled with his favorite Little Debbie cakes and some drinks. I cant wait to make him his easter package. I went to Target as usual but there was no Easter stuff out yesterday . I was completely confused but I still have time I guess. THe rest of my Saturday was filled with hanging out with my little sister-in-law and my babies.

Today I will be downloading new music working out and learning how to do my eyeliner and reading my new book I just downloaded on my Kindle.

Happy Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment