Thursday, February 24, 2011

BliND


Ok well he hasn't called all day. I spoke to some of his buddies today but no call from him. I was having a fuck this deployment day from the second I woke up. I wrote him an email hoping to have a response by the time I got off the train from work. I got nothing. I got nothing at lunch and I got nothing tonight. I haven't gotten nothing in a while. I hate nothing, I cant stand nothing. I'm so fustrated with nothing. I know he's fine. If he wasn't I would know. I talked to his room-mate, his best friend and his 1st line. Theres nothing wrong. SO why hasn't he called. I know he needed to pay for the internet today. Did he forget. Did he work way beyond late and pass out when he got back to his room?
Ug really I just wanted a Hi.
That's all! I hate when i hear these girls at work just pick up the phone and call.
I want that back !


5 comments:

  1. I think the thing I hate most is the "nothing"...anything is better than nothing. I hope he gets to talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks lady he finally called in the next morning as soon as he had the chance. i'm just a lil sucker when it comes to him :) have a great weekend !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! Thanks for following me! It's nice to be in touch with other military gf's/spouses. I look forward to reading more from your blog!! Good luck with the rest of your hunnie's deployment! My fiance is up for deployment this year! His rotation is in September. :( Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally understand! I talk to another wife and we bounce off eachother about our spouses. Iknow that he is ok but sometimes I worry.

    ReplyDelete