Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Finishing Up

Day 29: Something you hope to change about yourself. And why?

Well, one thing I want to change about myself is how I dawn on things. I really don't ever let anything go and if I do its for a second and I go right back to thinking about it again. I let thing consume me which isn't good when all I really should do it move on. I hope to learn I can't always control the out come of things and patience is a virtue. One day ill learn.


Day 30: A letter to yourself: tell yourself EVERYTHING you love about yourself.

I love myself more than I love others I need to because if I didn't there would be no me. I love how happy I am, I love how determined and I love how strong I am. I love that I can act like nothings wrong when the world is crumbling. I love my family and how they have raised me to be a self sufficient person. I love that I love my job and everyone there. I love how i'm the go to person. I love how my friends look up to me and my family adores me. I love me and everything about me. I love how my choices in life have lead me where I am. I wouldn't change myself at all maybe just some tendencies or maybe not even that.

love me for who i am

No comments:

Post a Comment