Tuesday, December 13, 2011

frustration


Gosh I am sitting here when I should be getting ready for our big trip and my big interview tomorrow. I don't know if this trip is going to be worth it because apparently our dogs are a burden and no one wants them around. Ok as puppies they have had their moments, like any puppy they have their accidents and get into things they shoudn't. The bark and cry when they don't want to be in the cage and they can be a pain when it time to walk them. But they are our children and my husband dosn't not want to leave them behind to suffer in cage at some kennel. I could have a friend watch them but Harlem is an escape artist. Who know how long they would be running around in the cage and what they would wind up eating.
im just frustrated at the fact that one week of family time has to be put on hold because of our dogs. If you want to see us we come in a pack of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment